What makes ZEISS lenses so special?
Benefits for spectacle wearers – Progressive lenses for the modern world
- Excellent vision thanks to maximum precision: ZEISS progressive lenses offer four quality categories (Pure – Plus – Superb – Individual) and seven technologies that can be optimised to your visual needs.
- Outstanding wearer tolerance, including a tolerance guarantee from ZEISS.
- Relaxed and good dynamic vision with fast focusing at any distance and in any direction thanks to the ZEISS design philosophy.
- Optimisation of the lens power, also for high prescriptions, for easy-to-wear, comfortable glasses and an attractive appearance.
- Better night vision: you can also order ZEISS progressive lenses with i.Scription® technology – for even better contrast perception and colour intensity.
- You can select additional lens coatings and extras – such as the DuraVision Platinum® premium coating, tinted lenses or self-tinting lenses with PhotoFusion® technology.
Your lens coating: robust, easy to clean, with a superb anti-reflective coating.
ZEISS DuraVision® Platinum and Silver
Lens coatings transform plastic lenses into everyday masterpieces. They harden plastic lenses, making them dirt-resistant and easier to clean.
If you work on the computer all day long, it’s time to find a new solution for your eyes.
ZEISS DuraVision® BlueProtect
We’re exposed to more blue light than ever before due to modern light sources such as LED lighting and the radiation emitted by display devices. Some people find that the blue light emitted by lights and displays makes them feel tired and uncomfortable.
Are you looking for computer glasses?
ZEISS Office Lens
Spending most of the day in front of a screen can lead to neck, back and shoulder pain. This is often caused by wearing the wrong kind of glasses.
Do you drive a lot?
Many people feel insecure and inadequately supported by their glasses when they need to drive in tricky conditions – such as during a storm, at night or at dawn or dusk.
Tailor-made to meet all individual requirements.
ZEISS Progressive Lens Individual 2
In today’s world, more and more people choose a different way of life and they tend to look for more suitable products – usually tailor-made solutions.
Visual needs are linked to the wearer’s lifestyle No two people are the same – individuals have different anatomy whilst their style and visual preferences are closely linked to their way of life. Progressive lenses should be suited both to the wearer’s physiology and their main daily activities
ZEISS Progressive Lens Individual 2 responds to this challenge and delivers best natural vision in any situation.