- ZEISS is giving all ASML employees a chance to wear ZEISS lenses, to let you experience the precision of our unique, innovative vision products.
- This exclusive voucher with a personal code can be used only once
- If you buy a frame with ZEISS lenses from one of the participating ZEISS dealers, you receive one lens for free. That’s 50% off a pair of ZEISS lenses!
- Don’t wear glasses? No problem, the voucher can also be redeemed by a member of your family (partner or child).
- You can choose a pair of everyday lenses, driving lenses, prescription sun lenses or sports lenses, for example.
- This offer cannot be combined with other offers.
- The voucher is valid until September 5th 2017.
Single vision lenses
Single vision lenses only have a single dioptric power over the entire surface and are typically worn by consumers younger than 40 years old.
Single vision lenses correct either poor far or near vision. They form the basis for both distance vision glasses and reading glasses.
Whether you need lenses for reading or distance vision, precisely fitted single vision lenses are a must. ZEISS offers four levels of quality, ranging from traditional spherical up to individualised lenses. Modern ZEISS technology can produce extraordinarily flat and lightweight lenses, even for high prescriptions.
Progressive lenses are true optical masterpieces. They provide personal support for your eyes, from near to far vision and everything in between. This vision solutions is generally used by people older than 40 years.
The ZEISS progressive lens portfolio consists of 4 performance levels and 7 technologies, some of which were the first in the world. Did you know that the distance between a smartphone and your eyes is much smaller than the distance between a book or a newspaper? All ZEISS progressive lenses are designed with this in consideration. But this is not the whole story.
Find your ZEISS optician